Your gateway to a wealth of information about our Full Stack Software Development Bootcamp. Whether you’re considering enrollment, in the midst of the program, or an alum seeking additional insights, this section is designed to address your queries and provide valuable details.
- Malaysians aged between 18 to 35 years
- SPM leavers
- Unemployed or retrenched – Malaysians who are seeking to get employed in digital and tech industry
- Reskill or upskill – Malaysians who are seeking to acquire high-demand digital skills to secure employment in the digital and tech industry.
The Capstone Project, also known as a competency exam, is a mandatory component for all students. They actively participate in the demonstration day, which serves as a graduation-like event. During this special occasion, students seize the opportunity to present their final projects to the public. Potential employers will be invited to witness these remarkable projects, creating a platform for students to showcase their abilities and potential as prospective employees.
Upfront tuition: If you choose to pay the full tuition upfront, you will receive a 10% discount. Not further payments will be due after the upfront payment.
Split payment: You have the option to pay 50% of the tuition upfront, and the remaining 50% can be paid in monthly installments throughout the duration of the course.
Income Share Agreement (ISA): With the “Study Now, Pay Later” option, you only need to pay the tuition fee after completing the bootcamp and securing a job in the tech industry. This payment method required a minimum monthly salary of RM2500 or above, and ther are specific terms and conditions to agree upon, including working with a tech company affiliated with our bootcamp.
We provide these flexible payment options to accommodate different financial situations and make our bootcamp accessible to a wider range of individuals.
The eligibility requirements for applying to ISA as follows:
1. The student must be a Sabahan.
2. The household must fall under the B40 income classification, which includes households with an income of RM4,850 and below.
3. Students are required to accept the job placement offered by the academy as part of our program requirements. This ensures that students fully commit to the opportunities provided and make the most of their career prospects.