Last updated: 2023-09-05
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data do we gather?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Information, such as name, address, identification info and preferences.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from our company, enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To contact you about services we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
- Test and improve the website experience.
- Store information about your preferences.
- To recognise when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling your cookies
Controlling your information
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may see tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, and all other relevant legislation.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Elevate Academy of Technology & Innovation domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.